From UO Second Age
This page will allow you to change how you view the game.
- Enable page flipping in full screen mode: Allows you to alt-tab when in full screen mode.
- Use GDI in full screen mode:
- Reduce display frame rate: An outdated option for slower computers.
- Use full screen display: Runs the game in full screen. Covers start bar and header.
- Full screen resolution: Sets the game resolution for full screen mode.
- Game play window size: How big the game window is. You can also use razor to force the game window bigger.
- Switch to 565 color mode: Does exactly that, though on newer video cards will cause crazy things to happen.
- Adjust how long speech stays on screen: Sets how long in hundredth seconds the speech stays above players heads.
- Scale speech duration based on length: Exactly that. Makes longer messages stay on screen longer, while shorter text at previous rate.
- Enable frame skipping: Again an outdated for slower computers.
- Speech color: This lets you change the color of your text as other players will view it.
- Emote color: Changes the color of emotes. You can emote by typing ": winks" Or whatever you wish to emote.
- Party message color: Changes the color of party message text.
- Guild message color: Currently overridden by the color of individual players chat text color.
- Ignore guild message: When checked, blocks all guild chat if your in a guild.
- Alliance message color: Sets the text color from allied guild messages.
- Ignore alliance messages: Blocks all alliance guild messages.
- Dark nights: Makes night time almost completely dark when in the lands of sosaria. Doesnt affect dungeon lighting.
- Colored lighting: Shows the different colors of lighting when checked.